We are always on the lookout to recruit great people. That is why we welcome all who are interested with the relevant skills to apply for positions here.
- Able to utilize 2D/3D using AutoCAD.
- General knowledge on sheet metal and machining parts.
- Required to be on-site whenever needed.
- Able to do measurements and hand sketching on-site.
- Able to work within deadline given.
- Own transportation.
- At least one year working experience in similar field is required.
- Arrange and coordinate daily production workflow
- Execute, control and coordinate shift operations
- Supervise a team of subordinates incl. allocation of tasks and monitoring incoming quality until outgoing quality standard
- Capable in handling machines (bending/shearing/pipe-cutting)
- Maintain good housekeeping and comply in safety regulations
- On-site technical support.
- At least 2-3 years working experience
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume, a recent photo, stating the current and expected salary and contact number via fax, email or mail.